How to be Successful in Art Class
- Attend class regularly.
- Be in your seat and ready to work when I start discussing the lesson for the day.
- Bring a pencil with an eraser everyday.
- No disruptive behavior.
- Pay close attention to directions. Do not talk during instruction.
- Please raise your hand when you need to speak or ask a question.
- Turn in all assignments on time.
- Please write your name/class/date on all assignments.
- Clean up will be announced before the end of class. Work until that time.
- Keep the room clean and orderly before you leave.
- Be sure your work is in the correct place to be stored until the next class.
- Classes that cannot maintain a quiet and creative atmosphere will lose all talking privileges.
Take chances with your work! Experiment! Learn from mistakes!