• Bruin
    Parkton Elementary School
    Home of the Bruins
    If you are new to the area, you are encouraged to register your child as soon as possible. Previous school records or report cards help schools place students.

    To register a child for the first time in the Public Schools of Robeson County, you will need:

    BruinChild's Social Security Card
    BruinProof of Residence
    Examples include a rental agreement, housing contract, electric bill, or gas bill.
    BruinCertified Birth Certificate
    Official birth certificates may be obtained from the county or state health department where the child was born.
    BruinImmunization records
    Medical evidence of  all required immunizations.
    BruinHealth Assessment Form
    North Carolina law requires a kindergarten health assessment (physical examination) before a child can enter kindergarten. This health assessment must be completed  no more than 12 months prior to the date of school entry.
    BruinImportant Notice
    PreKindergarten students must be 4 years old on or before August 31, 2010.
    Kindergarten students must be 5 years old on or before August 31, 2010.