Deep Branch Mission Statement: To produce high achieving life long learners able to embrace the challenges of a 21st century community.
Students should not arrive on campus until 7:30 a.m. each day ( unless they are enrolled in Morning Care Program). Pre-K students are not allowed to participate in Morning/After school Care.
Our day begins at 8:00a.m. and ends at 3:00 p.m. An adult must be present in the morning and afternoon for students who ride the bus; in order for students to get on/off the bus. Parents should follow this schedule for car riders, also.
* Please bring extra set of clothes
* No Flip Flops ( unless they have a strap on the back)
* Check your child's folder each Monday for Weekly Newsletter. Please return folder daily.
* If your child's mode of transportation to and from school changes, PLEASE INFORM US
IMMEDIATELY! (Note should have parent signature, phone number where parent can be
reached, child's name, teacher's name and date AND MUST HAVE PRINCIPAL'S SIGNATURE).
* Don't forget to sign Reading log. (Must have 25 books read by each 9 weeks.)
DATES TO REMEMBER