Letter Land Spelling Words
grade mistake write wrap trade shine quite shin flake while beside grin
- Monday: Daily Reading Practice Journal WEEK 24, Math sheet, read library book, study word list, write spelling words once. (Students will have math sheets instead of the Math Journal now.)
- Tuesday: Write spelling words twice.
- Wednesday: Write a sentence with the first 5 spelling words.
- Thursday: Write a sentence with the last 5 spelling words.
- Friday: No Homework. Please send snacks, candy for Tiger Bucks, pencils, tissue, and wipes if you can. Thank you!!!
"Believe it, Achieve it!"
- Who are the characters in this story?
- What is this story's setting?
- What is the main idea of this story?
- What is the plot of this story?
- What is the problem in this story?
- How does the problem get solved?
- What is the author's purpose for writing this story?
- Can you tell me two details about this story?
- Is this story realism or fantasy?
- Is this story fiction, non-fiction, or realistic fiction?