The Public Schools of Robeson Countyappreciates your interest in potential employment with the system.The application will supply sufficient data for our initial review.We request that you complete the online application at your earliest convenience.
In addition to the application you will need to furnish the following:
Pleases review the screening process and employee substance abuse/drug screening policy for the Public Schools of Robeson County. Once you have completed and returned all data to us, we assure you that your application will be given thorough and equitable consideration for any position that may develop in your area(s).
- An official copy of your college/university transcripts. (All colleges/universitites attended)
- A photocopy of your active North Carolina Teaching Certificate. (If you have not applied for a North Carolina Teacher's Certificate, we suggest that you contact the Division of Certification, State Department of Public Instruction, Raleigh, North Carolina 27611).
- A copy of your Praxis scores or any other tests that were required to acquire your teaching certificate.
- Three references completed by the individuals of your choice and returned sealed in an envelope.
- A copy of your Effective Teacher Training Certificate in North Carolina.
- Copies of your last two Summative Evaluations, if you have teaching experience.
- Certified documentation of your criminal record check (which you can obtain at your local courthouse).
Assignments are made in accordance with the needs of the school system and are subject to change. Any person signing a contract with the Public Schools of Robeson County accepts these conditions. All contracts and offers of employment are subject to School Board approval.If you have further questions,please callHuman Resources(910) 671-6000.