Music Classroom Rules:
K-5 Students should be able to perform these for you!
1. Make good choices and do the right thing.
2. Use good manners and be nice.
3. Speak when the teacher allows it.
4. Involve yourself in all activities.
5. Care for the music room equitment.
Music Classroom Expectations:
-I expect every student to do the best that they possibly do.
-I expect every student to be involved in every aspect of music.
-I expect that every student will learn about music and be able to use their knowledge in the future.