• Dear Parents,

     Dealing with your children’s school money just got a lot easier! You can now add money to their accounts for meals online securely and even see what they are buying.

    You may have previously used www.K12PaymentCenter.com to access your child’s meal account, but now the website is new and improved, with more features that make it easier to manage your child’s account.

     If you already have an online payment account, just login with your current login credentials. All of your information will be transferred over. If you haven’t used the website before, go to www.K12PaymentCenter.com and click “Register Now” to create an account. Select [your district name] from the drop-down lists of school districts, fill in your information, input your credit or debit card information and you’re ready to go! Note that you will need your child’s student ID number; simply contact us for their ID number and with any other questions you may have.

    Online Payment Website Facts:

    • Make payments for meals online securely using your credit or debit card
    • No premium membership fees – get all the premium features for free
    • Works on smartphones, tablets, and computers
    • Have more than one child in the district? You can deposit money into multiple accounts with just one payment!
    • You can transfer money from one child’s account to another and there is no charge.
    • You get quick and easy access to your child's account 24 hours a day, seven days a week
    • The ability to:
      • see 120 calendar days of purchases and payments
      • Check your child’s meal account balance
      • Get low balance alerts by e-mail and text
    • Less hassle and no more “lost lunch money” or sending checks into the district office
    • Setup monthly or weekly recurring payments 
    • Peace of mind, knowing exactly what your money is being spent on
    • There are no banners, pop ups ads or advertising
    • We do not share any information with third parties, other than your financial institution and your child's school
    • The website is secure site and utilizes all of the current industry privacy standards

    For more information, go to www.K12PaymentCenter.com or call the Public Schools of Robeson County at 910-671-6000 ext. 3704. 


    Click here to see a video on how to start managing your child’s account online today!

  • USDA Non-Discrimination Statement:


    The U.S. Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or if all or part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited basis will apply to all programs and/or employment activities).  


     If you wish to file a Civil Rights complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complain Form, found at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html , or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form.  You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture,  Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, DC 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at program.intake@usda.gov.

    Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339;  or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).
    USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.