Classroom Procedures & Rules
1. When you come to class; be seated and login immediately unless stated otherwise.
2. Assignments will be on the board for that day.
3. All assignments must include your name, class period and date.
4. ALL ASSIGNMENTS MUST BE IN BINDER TO RECEIVE A GRADE. ASSIGNMENTS ARE NOT TO BE GIVEN TO INSTRUCTOR TO HOLD. ASSIGNMENTS NEED TO BE IN ORDER TO RECEIVE FULL CREDIT (100)
5. When you finish work early you should not be disruptive. There is a red file with "extra" work when you complete an assignment early. Or you should study lesson work unless otherwise instructed.
6. Assignments NOT in binder when graded will receive a reduced grade unless absent.
7. When absent, you are responsible for making up all work AND making sure it is in the binder for grading..
8. If you have a question, please raise your hand, and I will address you in a timely manner. Please wait your turn.
9. When you leave class, slide your chair under the table and pick up all belongings & supplies. LEAVE YOUR AREA CLEAN.
10. The use of the restroom should be limited to emergencies. If you feel it is absolutely necessary you may not leave the room without a Hall Pass signed by Ms. Lockwood on the appropriate form.
11. You are required to sign for documents that are to be taken home to parents.
12. If you have a problem staying on task and find yourself playing games on the computer or being disruptive in class, you will receive a 0 for the assignment and your parents will be called.
13. PLEASE do not talk while I am talking.
14. NO electronic devices permitted. (CELL PHONES, IPODS, MP3’S, ETC.). They will be taken and turned in to the front office....
- White Notebook paper
- # 2 Pencils
- Blue or Black Pens (No other colors)
- Sheet Dividers
- 1 inch 3-ring binder
- 1G Flash drive, Jump drive, or Pen drive
9 Weeks Grading Criteria
Final Grading Criteria
1st Nine Weeks 50%
2nd Nine Weeks 50%