My name is Kimberly Clancy and I am a 1st grade teacher at Union Chapel Elementary.
Here are a few fun and excited things about me.
* I have lived in Iowa for 25 years.
* I have three children Cody, Elan, and Secoyia.
* I graduated from Buena Vista University in Iowa. I have a Bachelor Degree in Elementary Education with a minor in Social Studies. I also have a degree in Pre-K.
* I am a member of the Prospect Community Methodist Church.
* I really enjoy working in the garden, landscaping and sharing my garden with others.
* I love spending time with my wonderful nephews Ethan, Orri, and Gavin, They are awesome. I love spending time with my family and friends. After spending 25 years in Iowa I don't miss the snow but I do love the Ocean.
* My expectations for my classroom are that they come to class everyday with homework complete and ready to work.
* I expect my parents to participate in their childs learning process.
* Some fun and exciting things that my class participates in are fieldtrips, Christmas program in my room, and award ceremony at the end of the year.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at (910) 521-4456 or E-mail me at Kimberly.Clancy@robeson.k12.nc.us