If there exists legal documentation related to custody of minors, we must have a copy of your custody papers on file.  If at any time you feel that a problem of abduction may occur, we need to have knowledge of this in the school office.  This is the only way we can be of any help in preventing this from happening at school.  If you are a grandparent, foster parent, or kinship care guardian, with legal custody of a child(ren), we need a copy of the records on file.  These files must be updated yearly.