Classroom Rules and Daily Procedures
No eating or drinking.
Be seated when the tardy bell rings.
Be seated when the dismissal bell rings.
Begin Bellwork when you enter class daily.
No phones or charging phones.
Step 1- Planned Ignoring
Step 2- Redirection
Step 3- Verbal Warnings
Step 4- Student Conference
Step 5- Parent Contact
- Arrive before the tardy bell rings.
- Pick up your classroom folder.
- Sit in your assigned seat.
- Trim pencil and begin Bell-work.
- Use your “library” voice” if you wish to talk your neighbor.
- Stay seated.