- I have been a teacher at Union Chapel Elementary School for the past 13 years. (I absolutely love it!)
- I have 2 little girls-Aubrey (11 years old) and Nadia (8 years old). They definitely keep me on my toes!
- I graduated from Roberts Wesleyan College, in Rochester, New York, in 2003, with a Bachelor's of Science degree.
- I come from a large family. I have 4 sisters and 1 brother! My sisters all live in New York. My brother has lived in the country of England for the past 10 years. He is a missionary.
- I was born and raised in a small town called Le Roy, New York. Every town has its' "claim to fame." Besides being my birthplace, Le Roy is the birthplace of JELLO! The original factory is still there and there is even a JELLO Museum! Also, Henry Ford received a speeding ticket in Le Roy, New York!
- In my spare time, I love to spend time with my family and friends, spend time at my church, volunteer to help the needy, read, and drive my Mustang around town.
- I have always wanted to be a teacher-even when I was a young boy! Being a teacher is my dream job!
- My expectations for my classroom are that my students will develop a deep passion for learning that will continue long after they leave my classroom-that they will always be life-long learners, always being curious and asking questions-wanting to know more.
- "Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, to all the people you can, as often as you can."-John Wesley
*If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to call (910) 521-4456, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or better yet, stop on by! Thank you very much for visiting my page and I hope to hear from you soon!