Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS) at East Robeson Primary
Be Caring, Be A Thinker, Be Safe
How can parents be involved?
- Support a positive school climate.
- Volunteer in school activities.
- Celebrate your child's successes.
- Recognize and reinforce positive behaviors in your children at home.
- Become familiar with your child's school behavioral expectations and incentive programs at school.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: http://www.pbis.org
Strategies for Returning to School after a Break provides tips to help make the transition from break back to school easier..Includes six fun ways to encourage reading throughout the day.Ideas for teaching children to use appropriate words and actions in difficult situations.