• Registration Information for PREK and Kindergarten

     Parents will need to bring the following information to register their child:
    • Certified Birth Certificate
    • Current Immunization Record (must be up to date)
    • Verification of physical address
    • Tribal Enrollment Card (if applicable)
    NC law requires Kindergarten students to have an up to date shot record and completed Health Assessment by the time school starts.  The required Health Assessment form can be obtained from the school office or by visiting www.robeson.k12.nc.us/kha.  Immunizations and Health Assessments will be offered by the Robeson County  Child Health Plus Bus at some registrations.