Welcome to 7th grade Mathematics!
Classroom Expectations & RulesBe Prepared
- Bring all materials to class everyday.
- Have your assignment completed before you arrive to class.
- When you come into the classroom be seated in your assigned seat and ready to begin.
- Follow directions and procedures
- When the teacher is talking, you should be paying attention and listening.
- Do not interrupt. Raise your hand if you have a question.
- Do not leave your seat unless you have permission from the teacher.
- Use good manners. Be polite - do not be rude or discourteous.
Consequences for Misbehavior
- You are responsible for your own actions. If you choose to behave inappropriately, you will face the appropriate consequences.
- Verbal redirection
- Change of seat in classroom & Parent Note
- Sent to another classroom & Parent Contact
- Sent to another classroom & set up Parent Conference
- Referral to Administration
If students are getting to steps 1, 2, or 3 on a regular bases we will be setting up a parent conference.