Welcome to 7th grade Mathematics!
For Informations & Updates please continue to check the "Updates for while we are out" page & your google classroom.
Remote Learning Expectations & RulesBe Prepared
- Sign into the google classroom everyday.
- Complete your assignments in a timely manner.
- When you join a Google Meet, be on time and have the assignments from the last week to look at as we go over them.
- Do not post things that are not class related on discussions.
- When the teacher is talking, you should be paying attention & listening.
- Do not interrupt. Use the Chat box if you have a question.
- Mute your device during the meets if there is background noise around you.
- Use good manners. Be polite - do not be rude or disrepectful to others.
Consequences for Misbehavior
- You are responsible for your own actions. If you choose to behave inappropriately, you will face the appropriate consequences.
- Parent Contact
- Referral to Student Support Staff
- Referral to Administration
If students are getting to steps 1, 2, or 3 on a regular basis we will be setting up an independant google classroom or alternative remote learning plan.