Name: Mr. George Marston
Miss Megan Love
Email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome Back and Happy 2019!
As you are aware, the next three months are so vital to your child's education. It is important that your child be at school every day. Instruction begins at 8:00 every morning. Students who are late, miss a successful start to a great day.
1. Every child to improve their reading levels. Passing second grade is a reading level M. Ask your child what their reading level is as of today.
2. Learn, memorize and spell correctly all Kindergarten, first, second, and third grade basic sight words.
3. Read and comprehend second and third grade passages from informational text and literature.
4. Fluently add and subtract four digit numbers.
5. Successfully solve second and third grade multi-step word problems.
Homework is to be completed EVERY night by your child. Spelling homework is to be done at home each night. Students should read a second grade book every night, Monday through Friday. Students should always show their work when completing math homework at home.
Always feel free to contact us, should you have any questions concerning your child's education.