Julie BroughtonEducation:Bachelor's Degree in EnglishConcentration: Middle School Grades 6-9from the University of North Carolina at PembrokeContact Information:Phone: 1-910-671-6065Ext. 326
- Listen and follow directions.
- Raise your hand before speaking or leaving your seat.
- Keep your hands and feet to yourself.
- Respect your classmates and your teachers.
PBIS: is a proactive systems approach to school-wide discipline. The collaborative process focuses on prevention and instruction to promote positive yous and staff behavior:
School-wide consequences for lower level Offenses
- Verbal Warning
- Teacher Conference
- Bounce to a different Classroom
- Call Parent
- After School Detention (ASD)
- Office Referral
- In School Suspension (ISS)
School wide Consequence for Major Offenses
Grading Procedures:Classwork - 50%Homework -10%Projects- 20%Tests and Quizzes 20%Grading Scale:A 90-100B 80-89C 70-79
- Teacher directs you to see an administrator
- Teacher Communicates behavior concern to the administrator
- Administrator assigns discipline which can range from ASD, ISS, to Out of School Suspension (OSS).
D 60-69F 59 and below