Parents Right to Know Statement
LEAs are required to notify parents of all children in Title I schools that they have the right to request and receive information in a timely manner regarding parent rights, including the professional qualifications of their children’s classroom teachers and paraprofessionals.
PARENT RIGHT TO KNOW STATEMENT
As required by the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA), Title I Part A. Information is available at our school to include but is not limited to the following:
- The school improvement plan
- Qualifications of your child’s teacher and/or teacher assistant
- Professional development opportunities for teachers and assistants to ensure highly qualified personnel
- Opportunities for parent involvement and input
- The district improvement plan
- The district parent involvement policy
- The district report card and the school report card
Please contact our school and we will be glad to provide you with this information upon request.