Driver Education Instructor Requirements
- 1. Complete a certified driver education program
- (Contact the North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicle - Ms. Wendy House at (919) 861-3109 by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Public School Licensure, Driver Education Program at East Carolina University – Licensure add-on)
- 2. Contact Ms. Melissa Rogers to provide documentation to add this certification to your current license
- 3. Contact Mr. Jeffrey Fipps, Director of Driver Education, upon completion to inform him of your eligibility
- 4. Monitor vacancy announcement to apply
1. Submit to a driving record background check (ongoing).
2. Positions are contractual and are contingent upon continued eligibility.
3. Once an infraction has occurred, your position will be resigned.
4. Pay is monthly (normally a month behind regular pay).
5. Pay is base on hours reported on the timesheet and your regular hourly rate.
State Affiliation: http://www.adtsea.org/northcarolina/certification.html
In compliance with federal law, the Public Schools of Robeson County administers all educational programs, employment activities and admission without discrimination with regard to race, religion, national or ethnic origin, color, age, military service, disability, or gender, except where exemption is appropriate and allowed by law.