Mission Statement:To Educate All Students By Building A Foundation for Learning In An Ever-Changing Global Society!
The goals of the Public Schools of Robeson County are:
- Keep the focus of our system on improved student learning.
- Strive to constantly improve our system.
- Bring out the best in people.
- Maintain positive working relationships with all groups.
- Involve people appropriately in the decision making process.
- Engage our parents and community in helping deliver a quality education.
- Communicate effectively with the system and our community.
- Honor the diverse backgrounds and needs of the students we serve.
- Encourage creative, efficient use of our resources to support student learning.
- Enhance the capacity of the system to constantly improve itself.
- Ensure that our schools are safe and secure learning and working environments.