- All applications will remain on active file for one year and screened only when there is a vacancy.
- Principals/Departments will review applications and select interviewees whenever a vacancy occurs.
- Principals/Departments will make a written recommendation for each vacancy.
- Human Resources Coordinator will review Principals/Departments; recommendation and verify the board's standards are met.
- Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources will review the recommendation and, if in concurrence, will present the recommendation to the Board of Education for approval.
- No employment is official until approved by the Board of Education for the Public Schools of Robeson County.
Please check that all necessary information has been provided. Your application will be considered active for twelve months following the date received and will remain active on a year to year basis upon your request.
State law requires completion of the health examination certificate as a condition of employment.