Help Desk: 910.737.5280
Karen Brooks-Floyd, EdS, MSA
Assistant Superintendent for Administration, Community Engagement & Auxiliary Services
Director of Technology
Technology Services provides the following support services for the district:
- Hardware Repair and Servicing
- Telecommunications Management and Support
- Networking/LAN/WAN Management and Support
- Help Desk for Technical Support
- E-mail Account Management
- Web Site Development
- District Technology Infrastructure
To provide technology leadership, services, and support for PSRC by creating a totally connected community where technology is available where and when you need it.
The mission of the Technology Services Department is to provide information technology tools that assist and enhance the students' education experience, enable communication internally within the system and externally to parents and members of the community and allow the various offices within the system to function in an efficient and cost effective manner.