NTHS Currently accepting membership applications!
The National Technical Honor Society requirements are:
- Obtain and maintain a 3.0 GPA (not rounded, weighted)
- Display the seven principles (honesty, leadership, scholarship, service, skill, citizenship and responsibility)
- Attend meetings and contribute to the overall success of the organization. Students who miss 3 meetings during the year will be removed from the organization and place on a one-time probation. (Meeting once a week after school or during the activity period). Meetings conducted on the 1st Thursday of the month.
- Students in this prestigious organization are role models for Red Spring High School and the community.
- Respect is mandatory in relation to administrators, teachers, staff and other individuals.