ORIGINS OF ST. PAULS, NORTH CAROLINA
St. Pauls was named for the St. Pauls Presbyterian Church which was founded in 1799. The church was formerly located the Will Davis farm. The church was moved to its current location, 228 N. Old Stage Rd. The town namesake church sits just one block South of St. Pauls High School.
St. Pauls Presbyterian Church 1848
Broad Street, St. Pauls NC 1920's