- Principals/Departments will review on-line applications and select interviewees whenever a vacancy occurs.
- Principals/Departments will make a written recommendation for each vacancy.
- Human Resource Specialist will review Principals/Departments' recommendation and verify that the Board's standards are met.
- Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources will review the recommendation and, if in concurrence, will present the recommendation to the Board of Education for approval.
- No employment is official until approved by the Board of Education for the Public Schools of Robeson County.
Please check that all necessary information has been provided. State law requires completion of the health examination certificate as a condition of employment.